THE SCHOOLS OF WOOLTON HILL, Nr Newbury
CLERK TO GOVERNORS
To provide administrative and organisational support to the governing body
Approx 100 hrs p.a.
START DATE: ASAP
We are seeking a well organised, flexible person with good interpersonal and record keeping skills, to:
· Keep up to date with matters relevant to school governance and attend Local Authority briefings
· Provide advice on procedure to governors
· Distribute agendas, produce clear and accurate minutes and be responsible for the safe keeping of governing body records, policies and documents
· Access a computer and use the internet / E mail working mainly from home
· Attend day and evening meetings
· Work in confidence and use discretion at all times
· Training will be provided if necessary
If you are interested, further details are available from the office. Please email: email@example.com or call: 01635 253364.
The School of Woolton Hill and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.